Entrance Examination Centres
- Mount Olive College, Umunya
- Mount Olive School, 18 New Nkisi Road, G.R.A, Onitsha
- Dubem Nursery & Primary School, Egbu Umuenem Otolo, Nnewi
- Decimal Foundation School, 11 JNC Emelife Crescent Umukabia, Amawbia
- Lynette Prime School, Agu Awka
- Shekinah International School, 2 Esvee Omeka Drive, off Okpanam Road, Asaba
- Start rite Model Hall, 9 Nwaezeapu Street, West End, Asaba
- Evergreen School, 4 ukwa Street, Independence Layout, Enugu
- Forham International School, Plot 558 Mgbowo Street, New G.R.A, Enugu
- Casoninos School, 31 Unigwe Street, Independence Layout, Enugu
- Fafobil School, 123 Sunrise Estate, Emene
- Nobleseed Montessori Schools, 6 Upe Street, Prefab, off MCC Road, Owerri (Opposite Nathan Dry Cleaners).
- The Broadoak Schools, P/4 Federal Housing Estate, Mcc Uratta Road, Owerri
- Mater Misericordiae Catholic Church, Arochukwu Street, Rumumasi, Port Harcourt
- Hope Spring Foundation School, 2 Ngara Igo Street, Mgbuoba, Port Harcourt
- Karis School, 11 Emmanuel Keshi Street, magodo, Phase 2, Lagos
- Tenderville School, 23A Babatunde Anjuous off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
- Leo’s Catholic Conference Centre, Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos
- Crystal County School, Lagos Street (Near Shoprite) Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
- The Caregiver (Creche, Nursery, Primary & After School) Block A16, Flat 4, Zone 2, Games Village, Abuja
For more enquires call +234 909 4616 151 or +234 808 4416 808
MID STREAM ADMISSION
If you intend to move your child to the college as a J.S 2 student, your child will be required to purchase a form and write an entrance examination.
Please call +234 909 4616 151 to confirm the date for the examination.
CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION
Successful candidates will be communicated in writing and be required to attend an interview session with their parents. Other details will follow after a successful interview.